- New Delhi, 14th August 2018: P K Singh appointed as Director-Commercial at Power Finance Corporation
- Chnadigarh, 14th August 2018: Chandigarh residents to pay more for power on higher fuel cost
- New Delhi, 14th August 2018: Tata Sons to sell shares worth Rs 11,500 crore in TCS buyback
- New Delhi, 14th August 2018: Tata Steel submits revised bid for Bhushan Power, lenders to meet on Tuesday
- New Delhi, 14th August 2018: 25 government contracts may go to Power Grid; Private firms allege bias
- New Delhi, 13th August 2018: Manjula Chellur appointed as new chairperson of Appellate Tribunal for Electricity
- New Delhi, 13th August 2018: Reserve Bank backs REC-promoted ARC for power sector stressed assets
- New Delhi, 13th August 2018: Preference for state utilities led to power sector stress
Welcome to Manikaran Power Limited
Formed in 2005, Manikaran Power Limited (MPL) is a Trading Member of Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) and Power Exchange India Ltd (PXIL). MPL is also a Category-II Inter State Trading Licensee. MPL has been efficaciously implementing the power trading concept in India and has successfully demonstrated its capability in optimally utilizing the existing infrastructure within the country for the benefit of all.
MPL has maintained a remarkable position in the market in electricity trading since its inception in 2008. It seeks to provide comprehensive services in the power trading market to fulfill the Short term, Medium term as well as Long term energy requirements of its customers. As a power trader, MPL supports their clients with data driven power market analysis to help them get best returns. It is not only providing power in Day Ahead Market (DAM) through Exchanges but is also imparting the services to its clients in Term Ahead Market (TAM) of the Power Exchanges. MPL is adept at providing a wide range of services to its clients vide Sale/Purchase of power through Short/medium term trades, bilateral contracts and banking of power. It also specializes in trading of Renewable Energy Certificates on Power Exchanges platform.