- New Delhi, 18th September 2018: Thursday meet to take up stressed power projects resolution
- New Delhi, 18th September 2018: Spot power price at eight-year high of Rs 14.08/unit on higher demand
- Patiala, 17th September 2018: By 2022, 21 per cent Punjab power from renewable sources
- New Delhi, 17th September 2018: Hybrid vehicles crucial for future mobility: Niti Aayog member
- Maharashtra, 17th September 2018: Pay electricity bills on time or sit in the dark, says official
- Kolkata, 10th September 2018: Spot power price hits high of Rs 12.95 a unit
- Mumbai, 17th September 2018: MSEDCL to set up 500 EV charging stations in three to four years
- Hydrabad, 17th September 2018: Lenders knock at NCLT door against GVK Power
Welcome to Manikaran Power Limited
Formed in 2005, Manikaran Power Limited (MPL) is a Trading Member of Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) and Power Exchange India Ltd (PXIL). MPL is also a Category-II Inter State Trading Licensee. MPL has been efficaciously implementing the power trading concept in India and has successfully demonstrated its capability in optimally utilizing the existing infrastructure within the country for the benefit of all.
MPL has maintained a remarkable position in the market in electricity trading since its inception in 2008. It seeks to provide comprehensive services in the power trading market to fulfill the Short term, Medium term as well as Long term energy requirements of its customers. As a power trader, MPL supports their clients with data driven power market analysis to help them get best returns. It is not only providing power in Day Ahead Market (DAM) through Exchanges but is also imparting the services to its clients in Term Ahead Market (TAM) of the Power Exchanges. MPL is adept at providing a wide range of services to its clients vide Sale/Purchase of power through Short/medium term trades, bilateral contracts and banking of power. It also specializes in trading of Renewable Energy Certificates on Power Exchanges platform.