- CHANDIGARH, 20th April 2018: Power bills set to rise in Punjab, regulator clears about 2% hike in tariff
- MUMBAI, 18th April 2018: Record power transmission in Maharashtra
- LUCKNOW, 16th April 2018: 6-hour power cut hits water supply in Lucknow
- MUMBAI, 11th April 2018: Mumbai discoms gear up for scorching summer, expect 10% rise in peak power demand
- NEW DELHI, 10th April 2018: Govt to auction 2,500 Mw of medium-term power purchase pacts soon
- CHANDIGARH, 9th April 2018: Punjab to cut down 'reckless' energy consumption in govt buildings
- NEW DELHI, 9th April 2018: Himachal to get new power, mining policy Thakur
- PATIALA, 9th April 2018: Power rate hike in open market to push PSPCL's purchase bill
- NEW DELHI, 7th April 2018: BBMB surpasses CEA's power generation target by 16 per cent
Welcome to Manikaran Power Limited
Formed in 2005, Manikaran Power Limited (MPL) is a Trading Member of Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) and Power Exchange India Ltd (PXIL). MPL is also a Category-II Inter State Trading Licensee. MPL has been efficaciously implementing the power trading concept in India and has successfully demonstrated its capability in optimally utilizing the existing infrastructure within the country for the benefit of all.
MPL has maintained a remarkable position in the market in electricity trading since its inception in 2008. It seeks to provide comprehensive services in the power trading market to fulfill the Short term, Medium term as well as Long term energy requirements of its customers. As a power trader, MPL supports their clients with data driven power market analysis to help them get best returns. It is not only providing power in Day Ahead Market (DAM) through Exchanges but is also imparting the services to its clients in Term Ahead Market (TAM) of the Power Exchanges. MPL is adept at providing a wide range of services to its clients vide Sale/Purchase of power through Short/medium term trades, bilateral contracts and banking of power. It also specializes in trading of Renewable Energy Certificates on Power Exchanges platform.