- MUMBAI, 14th July 2018: Maharashtra govt to spend Rs 7,300 crore on repair of electricity poles
- PUDUCHERRY, 13th July 2018: Puducherry's power tariff less compared to other States: Minister
- PANAJI, 13th July 2018: Goa's power issues to be resolved before September
- NEW DELHI, 13th July 2018: Adani Power plans to raise up to Rs 5,000 crore to fuel business expansion, growth
- MUMBAI, 12th July 2018: Electricity bills for Maharashtra consumers may rise 5-6 per cent
- NEW DELHI, 12th July 2018: GE commissions 1st phase of world’s largest grid security solution for India's northern grid
- DHAKA, 12th July 2018: ET Bureau/2 days ago Bangladesh unveils $5.8 billion energy investment, two JV's with General Electric
- LONDON, 12th July 2018: Electric vehicles could lift UK peak power demand by 5-8 GW by 2030-National Grid
Welcome to Manikaran Power Limited
Formed in 2005, Manikaran Power Limited (MPL) is a Trading Member of Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) and Power Exchange India Ltd (PXIL). MPL is also a Category-II Inter State Trading Licensee. MPL has been efficaciously implementing the power trading concept in India and has successfully demonstrated its capability in optimally utilizing the existing infrastructure within the country for the benefit of all.
MPL has maintained a remarkable position in the market in electricity trading since its inception in 2008. It seeks to provide comprehensive services in the power trading market to fulfill the Short term, Medium term as well as Long term energy requirements of its customers. As a power trader, MPL supports their clients with data driven power market analysis to help them get best returns. It is not only providing power in Day Ahead Market (DAM) through Exchanges but is also imparting the services to its clients in Term Ahead Market (TAM) of the Power Exchanges. MPL is adept at providing a wide range of services to its clients vide Sale/Purchase of power through Short/medium term trades, bilateral contracts and banking of power. It also specializes in trading of Renewable Energy Certificates on Power Exchanges platform.