- New Delhi, 18th September 2018: Thursday meet to take up stressed power projects resolution
- New Delhi, 18th September 2018: Spot power price at eight-year high of Rs 14.08/unit on higher demand
- Patiala, 17th September 2018: By 2022, 21 per cent Punjab power from renewable sources
- New Delhi, 17th September 2018: Hybrid vehicles crucial for future mobility: Niti Aayog member
- Maharashtra, 17th September 2018: Pay electricity bills on time or sit in the dark, says official
- Kolkata, 10th September 2018: Spot power price hits high of Rs 12.95 a unit
- Mumbai, 17th September 2018: MSEDCL to set up 500 EV charging stations in three to four years
- Hydrabad, 17th September 2018: Lenders knock at NCLT door against GVK Power
MPL is a Category-II Inter State Trading Licence and a Trading Member on Indian Energy Exchange and Trading Cum Clearing Member on Power Exchange India Limited.
Establish and maintain a pool of power system operation experts along with state of the art online computerized control room for online bidding. A highly professional work force to facilitate transfer of power from a surplus area to a deficit area at market competitive price through Power Exchange Platforms.
India is a power deficit country. Our objective is to fulfill the Short term as well as Long term energy requirements of our customers and facilitate transmission of power from surplus utilities, CPP's and other non conventional energy sources to the deficit region or load centers at market competitive prices.
|Power Trading||: Providing electronic Platform for trading of Power on the IEX and PXIL.|
|Bilateral Trading||: Trading of Power between MPPs, CPPs, IPPs and State Utilities/ Discoms and consumers.|
|Group Captive||: Providing documentation and assistance for the formation of SPV Company for Group Captive Power Wheeling Agreement (GCPWA).|
|REC||: Support in Accreditation, Registration, Issuance and Trading of Renewable Energy Certificates.|
|RPO||: Support in Registration and Compliance of Renewable Purchase Obligations.|
|ESCerts||: Facilitating buying/selling of ESCerts on behalf of our Clients for our clients on IEX trading platforms on the trading dates as specified by IEX.|
Total Number of Clients as on date:
|Power Trading||: 1998|
|REC / RPO||: 2002|
Apart from State Utilities, we have various clients in the states of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Meghalaya, Punjab, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana, W. Bengal, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Pondicherry and Union Territories of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Silvassa.