- NEW DELHI, 6th Feb 2018: Power Minister RK Singh wants states to cut discom losses
- ANDHRA PRADESH, 6th Feb 2018: In Andhra Pradesh, Public fumes over proposed hike in power tariffs
- ODISHA, 5th Feb 2018: Odisha Electricity Regulatory Commission To Hear Petitions Of Discoms From Feb 5
- HARYANA, 5th Feb 2018: HERC invites comments on draft Renewable Regulations for forecasting and scheduling in wind and solar projects
- BHUBANESWAR, 5th Feb 2018: OERC begins public hearing on power tariff hike
- BENGALURU, 3rd Feb 2018: Karnataka electricity regulator to hold public consultation on tariff
- NEW DELHI, 31st Jan 2018: India hits 20GW solar capacity milestone
- UTTAR PRADESH, 16th Jan 2018: Uttar Pradesh government allows industry to choose power discom
- CHANDIGARH, 13th Jan 2018: Chandigarh electricity department seeks 20 per cent hike in power tariff
- NEW DELHI, 9th Jan 2018: Coal India hikes prices, power producers see rise in tariffs
MPL is a Category-II Inter State Trading Licensee and a Trading Member on Indian Energy Exchange and Trading Cum Clearing Member on Power Exchange India Limited.
Establish and maintain a pool of power system operation experts along with state of the art online computerized control room for online bidding. A highly professional work force to facilitate transfer of power from a surplus area to a deficit area at market competitive price through Power Exchange Platforms.
India is a power deficit country. Our objective is to fulfill the Short term as well as Long term energy requirements of our customers and facilitate transmission of power from surplus utilities, CPP's and other non conventional energy sources to the deficit region or load centers at market competitive prices .
|Power Trading||: Providing electronic Platform for trading of Power on the IEX and PXIL.|
|Bilateral Trading||: Trading of Power between MPPs, CPPs, IPPs and State Utilities/ Discoms and consumers.|
|Group Captive||: Providing documentation and assistance for the formation of SPV Company for Group Captive Power Wheeling Agreement (GCPWA).|
|REC||: Support in Accreditation, Registration, Issuance and Trading of Renewable Energy Certificates.|
|RPO||: Support in Registration and Compliance of Renewable Purchase Obligations.|
|ESCerts||: Facilitating buying/selling of ESCerts on behalf of our Clients for our clients on IEX trading platforms on the trading dates as specified by IEX.|
Total Number of Clients as on date:
|Power Trading||: 1998|
|REC / RPO||: 2002|
Apart from State Utilities, we have various clients in the states of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Meghalaya, Punjab, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana, W. Bengal, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Pondicherry and Union Territories of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Silvassa.