- CHANDIGARH, 20th April 2018: Power bills set to rise in Punjab, regulator clears about 2% hike in tariff
- MUMBAI, 18th April 2018: Record power transmission in Maharashtra
- LUCKNOW, 16th April 2018: 6-hour power cut hits water supply in Lucknow
- MUMBAI, 11th April 2018: Mumbai discoms gear up for scorching summer, expect 10% rise in peak power demand
- NEW DELHI, 10th April 2018: Govt to auction 2,500 Mw of medium-term power purchase pacts soon
- CHANDIGARH, 9th April 2018: Punjab to cut down 'reckless' energy consumption in govt buildings
- NEW DELHI, 9th April 2018: Himachal to get new power, mining policy Thakur
- PATIALA, 9th April 2018: Power rate hike in open market to push PSPCL's purchase bill
- NEW DELHI, 7th April 2018: BBMB surpasses CEA's power generation target by 16 per cent
MPL is a Category-II Inter State Trading Licence and a Trading Member on Indian Energy Exchange and Trading Cum Clearing Member on Power Exchange India Limited.
Establish and maintain a pool of power system operation experts along with state of the art online computerized control room for online bidding. A highly professional work force to facilitate transfer of power from a surplus area to a deficit area at market competitive price through Power Exchange Platforms.
India is a power deficit country. Our objective is to fulfill the Short term as well as Long term energy requirements of our customers and facilitate transmission of power from surplus utilities, CPP's and other non conventional energy sources to the deficit region or load centers at market competitive prices.
|Power Trading||: Providing electronic Platform for trading of Power on the IEX and PXIL.|
|Bilateral Trading||: Trading of Power between MPPs, CPPs, IPPs and State Utilities/ Discoms and consumers.|
|Group Captive||: Providing documentation and assistance for the formation of SPV Company for Group Captive Power Wheeling Agreement (GCPWA).|
|REC||: Support in Accreditation, Registration, Issuance and Trading of Renewable Energy Certificates.|
|RPO||: Support in Registration and Compliance of Renewable Purchase Obligations.|
|ESCerts||: Facilitating buying/selling of ESCerts on behalf of our Clients for our clients on IEX trading platforms on the trading dates as specified by IEX.|
Total Number of Clients as on date:
|Power Trading||: 1998|
|REC / RPO||: 2002|
Apart from State Utilities, we have various clients in the states of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Meghalaya, Punjab, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana, W. Bengal, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Pondicherry and Union Territories of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Silvassa.