- New Delhi, 14th August 2018: P K Singh appointed as Director-Commercial at Power Finance Corporation
- Chnadigarh, 14th August 2018: Chandigarh residents to pay more for power on higher fuel cost
- New Delhi, 14th August 2018: Tata Sons to sell shares worth Rs 11,500 crore in TCS buyback
- New Delhi, 14th August 2018: Tata Steel submits revised bid for Bhushan Power, lenders to meet on Tuesday
- New Delhi, 14th August 2018: 25 government contracts may go to Power Grid; Private firms allege bias
- New Delhi, 13th August 2018: Manjula Chellur appointed as new chairperson of Appellate Tribunal for Electricity
- New Delhi, 13th August 2018: Reserve Bank backs REC-promoted ARC for power sector stressed assets
- New Delhi, 13th August 2018: Preference for state utilities led to power sector stress
MPL is a Category-II Inter State Trading Licence and a Trading Member on Indian Energy Exchange and Trading Cum Clearing Member on Power Exchange India Limited.
Establish and maintain a pool of power system operation experts along with state of the art online computerized control room for online bidding. A highly professional work force to facilitate transfer of power from a surplus area to a deficit area at market competitive price through Power Exchange Platforms.
India is a power deficit country. Our objective is to fulfill the Short term as well as Long term energy requirements of our customers and facilitate transmission of power from surplus utilities, CPP's and other non conventional energy sources to the deficit region or load centers at market competitive prices.
|Power Trading||: Providing electronic Platform for trading of Power on the IEX and PXIL.|
|Bilateral Trading||: Trading of Power between MPPs, CPPs, IPPs and State Utilities/ Discoms and consumers.|
|Group Captive||: Providing documentation and assistance for the formation of SPV Company for Group Captive Power Wheeling Agreement (GCPWA).|
|REC||: Support in Accreditation, Registration, Issuance and Trading of Renewable Energy Certificates.|
|RPO||: Support in Registration and Compliance of Renewable Purchase Obligations.|
|ESCerts||: Facilitating buying/selling of ESCerts on behalf of our Clients for our clients on IEX trading platforms on the trading dates as specified by IEX.|
Total Number of Clients as on date:
|Power Trading||: 1998|
|REC / RPO||: 2002|
Apart from State Utilities, we have various clients in the states of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Meghalaya, Punjab, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana, W. Bengal, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Pondicherry and Union Territories of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Silvassa.