- NEW DELHI, 18th Mar 2018: Smart meters to rationalise electricity consumption in India
- AHMEDABAD, 18th Mar 2018: Base tariff unchanged but power cost rose 39 per cent in Gujarat
- LUCKNOW, 18th Mar 2018: In Uttar Pradesh, private discoms to take charge of supply in 5 cities
- BENGALURU, 17th Mar 2018: Power cuts persist, Bescom blames it on KPTCL work
- NAGPUR, 17th Mar 2018: Coal shortage hits power generation, tariff may rise
- JALANDHAR, 15th Mar 2018: Power subsidy for agriculture to continue: Punjab CM Amarinder Singh
- AHMEDABAD, 15th Mar 2018: GUVNL to procure 2,000 MW power to meet summer demand
- NEW DELHI, 13th Mar 2018: NTPC commissions third 800 Mw unit of Kudgi super thermal power plant in Karnataka
- HYDERABAD, 21st Feb 2018: Rise in temperature pushes power demand to an all-time high in Telangana
- TIRANA, 17th Feb 2018: Albania plans to launch power exchange next January, says official
MPL is a Category-II Inter State Trading Licensee and a Trading Member on Indian Energy Exchange and Trading Cum Clearing Member on Power Exchange India Limited.
Establish and maintain a pool of power system operation experts along with state of the art online computerized control room for online bidding. A highly professional work force to facilitate transfer of power from a surplus area to a deficit area at market competitive price through Power Exchange Platforms.
India is a power deficit country. Our objective is to fulfill the Short term as well as Long term energy requirements of our customers and facilitate transmission of power from surplus utilities, CPP's and other non conventional energy sources to the deficit region or load centers at market competitive prices .
|Power Trading||: Providing electronic Platform for trading of Power on the IEX and PXIL.|
|Bilateral Trading||: Trading of Power between MPPs, CPPs, IPPs and State Utilities/ Discoms and consumers.|
|Group Captive||: Providing documentation and assistance for the formation of SPV Company for Group Captive Power Wheeling Agreement (GCPWA).|
|REC||: Support in Accreditation, Registration, Issuance and Trading of Renewable Energy Certificates.|
|RPO||: Support in Registration and Compliance of Renewable Purchase Obligations.|
|ESCerts||: Facilitating buying/selling of ESCerts on behalf of our Clients for our clients on IEX trading platforms on the trading dates as specified by IEX.|
Total Number of Clients as on date:
|Power Trading||: 1998|
|REC / RPO||: 2002|
Apart from State Utilities, we have various clients in the states of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Meghalaya, Punjab, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana, W. Bengal, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Pondicherry and Union Territories of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Silvassa.