- CHANDIGARH, 20th April 2018: Power bills set to rise in Punjab, regulator clears about 2% hike in tariff
- MUMBAI, 18th April 2018: Record power transmission in Maharashtra
- LUCKNOW, 16th April 2018: 6-hour power cut hits water supply in Lucknow
- MUMBAI, 11th April 2018: Mumbai discoms gear up for scorching summer, expect 10% rise in peak power demand
- NEW DELHI, 10th April 2018: Govt to auction 2,500 Mw of medium-term power purchase pacts soon
- CHANDIGARH, 9th April 2018: Punjab to cut down 'reckless' energy consumption in govt buildings
- NEW DELHI, 9th April 2018: Himachal to get new power, mining policy Thakur
- PATIALA, 9th April 2018: Power rate hike in open market to push PSPCL's purchase bill
- NEW DELHI, 7th April 2018: BBMB surpasses CEA's power generation target by 16 per cent
SMART ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (SEMS)
Smart Energy Management System is a tool to achieve the Intelligent Solutions for Open Access Consumers. It includes the real time monitoring of power parameters, managing and controlling the power consumption for the purpose of effective energy sale/purchase activities. It employs hardware implementation; software provisioning and accessing customized reports on post commissioning of the product.
About Manikaran Power Trading Limited
Manikaran Power Trading Limited is a group company of Manikaran Power Ltd. It is started with an objective of fulfilling short-term as well as long-term energy requirements of customers, Manikaran is an Inter State Trading Licensee and a Trading Member on Indian Energy Exchange and Trading Cum Clearing Member on Power Exchange India Limited. We are among the first runners to enter in the Open Access Power Trading Market and holds about 35% of the clients on Energy Exchange by numbers. Our portfolio includes about 1400 clients across India. We thrive on data based intelligence.
Manikaran offers a range of services targeting long-term and short-term energy requirements of customers.
1. Long Term and Short Term Energy Solutions
2. Proposed Solution:
The main hardware component of the platform is the SEMS device (Smart Energy Management System). The SEMS device communicates with the server over an encrypted GPRS or Ethernet broadband channel. The data from meter periphery reaches to the web server at an interval of every 30sec. The advance SEMS device features with the data logging technique which is compatible of storing all the electrical parameters for up to a minimum period of 1 year. This data storing process acts during any contingency to the communication failure or interruptions and as soon as the communication channel is restored it startsuploading the missed data to the server and visualising the same on the web portal as an advanced graphical representation.