- New Delhi, 14th August 2018: P K Singh appointed as Director-Commercial at Power Finance Corporation
- Chnadigarh, 14th August 2018: Chandigarh residents to pay more for power on higher fuel cost
- New Delhi, 14th August 2018: Tata Sons to sell shares worth Rs 11,500 crore in TCS buyback
- New Delhi, 14th August 2018: Tata Steel submits revised bid for Bhushan Power, lenders to meet on Tuesday
- New Delhi, 14th August 2018: 25 government contracts may go to Power Grid; Private firms allege bias
- New Delhi, 13th August 2018: Manjula Chellur appointed as new chairperson of Appellate Tribunal for Electricity
- New Delhi, 13th August 2018: Reserve Bank backs REC-promoted ARC for power sector stressed assets
- New Delhi, 13th August 2018: Preference for state utilities led to power sector stress
SMART ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (SEMS)
Smart Energy Management System is a tool to achieve the Intelligent Solutions for Open Access Consumers. It includes the real time monitoring of power parameters, managing and controlling the power consumption for the purpose of effective energy sale/purchase activities. It employs hardware implementation; software provisioning and accessing customized reports on post commissioning of the product.
About Manikaran Power Trading Limited
Manikaran Power Trading Limited is a group company of Manikaran Power Ltd. It is started with an objective of fulfilling short-term as well as long-term energy requirements of customers, Manikaran is an Inter State Trading Licensee and a Trading Member on Indian Energy Exchange and Trading Cum Clearing Member on Power Exchange India Limited. We are among the first runners to enter in the Open Access Power Trading Market and holds about 35% of the clients on Energy Exchange by numbers. Our portfolio includes about 1400 clients across India. We thrive on data based intelligence.
Manikaran offers a range of services targeting long-term and short-term energy requirements of customers.
1. Long Term and Short Term Energy Solutions
2. Proposed Solution:
The main hardware component of the platform is the SEMS device (Smart Energy Management System). The SEMS device communicates with the server over an encrypted GPRS or Ethernet broadband channel. The data from meter periphery reaches to the web server at an interval of every 30sec. The advance SEMS device features with the data logging technique which is compatible of storing all the electrical parameters for up to a minimum period of 1 year. This data storing process acts during any contingency to the communication failure or interruptions and as soon as the communication channel is restored it startsuploading the missed data to the server and visualising the same on the web portal as an advanced graphical representation.