- New Delhi, 18th September 2018: Thursday meet to take up stressed power projects resolution
- New Delhi, 18th September 2018: Spot power price at eight-year high of Rs 14.08/unit on higher demand
- Patiala, 17th September 2018: By 2022, 21 per cent Punjab power from renewable sources
- New Delhi, 17th September 2018: Hybrid vehicles crucial for future mobility: Niti Aayog member
- Maharashtra, 17th September 2018: Pay electricity bills on time or sit in the dark, says official
- Kolkata, 10th September 2018: Spot power price hits high of Rs 12.95 a unit
- Mumbai, 17th September 2018: MSEDCL to set up 500 EV charging stations in three to four years
- Hydrabad, 17th September 2018: Lenders knock at NCLT door against GVK Power
SMARTENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM(SEMS)
- Measures overall Power and Energy consumption at any desired location of interest in real-time
- Gives essential parameters like VLL, VLN, I, PF, FREQ, kVA, kW, kWh
- Helps in improvingelectrical efficiency. User can maintain the power factor closer to unity with online monitoring of parameters by the system
- Keeps track on the power quality measures like voltage and current harmonics.
- Optimization of the contract demand by analysing on the weekly/monthly consumption patterns.
- Provides all the electrical parameters as data (in CSV format) as well as patterns in the form of graphs
- Graphs are zoom-able and with values represented in detail; at each data point in the graph
- Data can be monitored with resolution of a minute to an hour interval
- Automated daily emails for 15 minutes energy consumption
- Any electrical parameter can be monitored for any custom time range: daily/weekly/monthly/ or any specified dates since the date of installation.
- Multi-level logins can be created as per authority and hierarchy to view data as required (Optional)
7. Scope of work
- The Scope of work is as described below:
- We will carry out a study of the area to assess the feasibility of the solution and design a customized Solution.
- Installation of SEMS is in our scope. However, the installation of CT/PT (if required for connection of SEMS),is not included in our scope.
- After the installation, we will make sure that the SMES device are transmitting the data to the server,we will also carry out a check for data integrity for all the devices.
7.4 MaintenanceWe will maintain the complete system for a period of 1 year. We will make sure of the following:
- Replace faulty devices.
- Up-gradation of Software according to regulatory changes
- Server upgrades and maintenance.Post one year,the system can be used as per terms of AMC (Annual Maintenance Charge).