- CHANDIGARH, 20th April 2018: Power bills set to rise in Punjab, regulator clears about 2% hike in tariff
- MUMBAI, 18th April 2018: Record power transmission in Maharashtra
- LUCKNOW, 16th April 2018: 6-hour power cut hits water supply in Lucknow
- MUMBAI, 11th April 2018: Mumbai discoms gear up for scorching summer, expect 10% rise in peak power demand
- NEW DELHI, 10th April 2018: Govt to auction 2,500 Mw of medium-term power purchase pacts soon
- CHANDIGARH, 9th April 2018: Punjab to cut down 'reckless' energy consumption in govt buildings
- NEW DELHI, 9th April 2018: Himachal to get new power, mining policy Thakur
- PATIALA, 9th April 2018: Power rate hike in open market to push PSPCL's purchase bill
- NEW DELHI, 7th April 2018: BBMB surpasses CEA's power generation target by 16 per cent
You may access to and use the Content on Website that does not require registration. However, should do elect to register at Website; we will collect personal details about you. Personal information such as your name, address, e-mail address, Telephone no., Facsimile no. and profession related detail is collected via Website Registration Form. In case of Registration, we will not share, disclose or part with the aforesaid Personal Information, except with prior intimation to you, upon your authorization or if disclosure is required for compliance with law.
to changes in legislation or enhancements to functionality and Content
here from time to time.